CREW: Collaborative for Retention, Engagement and Wellness
CCALAC invites member clinic teams to participate in the Collaborative for Retention, Engagement and Wellness (CREW). This learning collaborative will bring together 10-15 member clinic teams to learn and discuss recruitment, onboarding, retention and staff wellness as it relates to staff burnout, wellbeing and the quality of care that we provide to our communities.
CREW will allow member clinic teams to learn from one another while they test and implement organizational strategies to improve workforce wellbeing and satisfaction. By participating in CREW, health center teams will learn from their peers; learn new and innovative research and evidence-informed practices; and demonstrate to their patients, staff, and community that their health center is actively engaged in efforts to promote staff well-being and quality of care. Each participating member clinic will receive a one-time payment of $1,500 upon completion of the program.
Watch the Collaborative for Retention, Engagement & Wellness (CREW) informational video to learn more!
- Program will consist of didactic training, group discussion, individualized coaching and technical assistance
- Teams will implement one intervention with individualized coaching support from Expert Effect consultants
- Teams will have access to up to 5 hours of robust technical assistance facilitated by Expert Effect consultants as well as in-depth clinic assessment
- Teams must have one clinic leader (C-suite) with the authority to guide and implement interventions
- Teams must consist of 3-5 members and must be able to attend all virtual sessions on the following dates:
- August 3, 2023; 12:00-1:30PM
- August 17, 2023; 12:00-1:30PM
- August 24, 2023; 12:00-1:30PM
- August 31, 2023; 12:00-1:30PM
- September 7, 2023; 12:00-1:30PM
- September 14, 2023; 12:00-1:30PM
- September 21, 2023; 12:00-1:30PM
- September 28, 2023; 12:00-1:30PM
- October 5, 2023; 12:00-1:30PM
- October 12, 2023; 12:00-1:30PM
- October 19, 2023; 12:00-1:30PM
- October 26, 2023; 12:00-1:00PM
- December 14, 2023; 12:00-2:00PM
For more information about CREW or to inquire about applying, please contact Andrés Sánchez, Workforce Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|PARTICIPANTS:||Members by Application|
|SPONSORED BY:||Blue Shield Promise Health Plan, LA Care Health Plan, The California Endowment & AHEC|
Thank you to our program sponsors: