CREW: Collaborative for Retention, Engagement and Wellness
CCALAC invites member clinic teams to participate in the Collaborative for Retention, Engagement and Wellness (CREW). This 6-session collaborative will bring together 10-15 member clinic teams to learn and discuss recruitment, onboarding, retention and staff wellness as it relates to staff burnout, wellbeing and the quality of care that we provide to our communities.
CREW will allow member clinic teams to learn from one another while they test and implement organizational strategies to improve workforce wellbeing and satisfaction. By participating in CREW, health center teams will learn from their peers; learn new and innovative research and evidence-informed practices; and demonstrate to their patients, staff, and community that their health center is actively engaged in efforts to promote staff well-being and quality of care. Each member clinic participating in CREW will receive a one-time payment of $2,000 upon completion of the program.
Watch our welcome video from CCALAC Workforce Retention Coordinator, Eva Batalla-Mann!
- The program will begin on November 4, 2021 and end on January 27, 2022
- The program cohort will meet virtually via Zoom for six sessions
- Sessions will be 2 hours, consisting of both didactic training and group discussion
- Teams will implement one intervention during the course of the program with support from CCALAC staff
- Participating clinics will meet with CCALAC 3 months post-program to check in regarding progress
- Teams must consist of 3-5 members
- Teams must have one clinic leader (C-suite) with the authority to guide and implement interventions
- Teams must be able to attend all six sessions
- Prior to applying, please make sure that your team can attend sessions on the following dates:
November 4, 2021; 12:00-2:00pm PT
November 18, 2021; 12:00-2:00pm PT
December 2, 2021; 12:00-2:00pm PT
December 16, 2021; 12:00-2:00pm PT
January 13, 2022; 12:00-2:00pm PT
January 27, 2022; 12:00-2:00pm PT
|PARTICIPANTS:||Members by Application|
|FREQUENCY:||Six sessions; November 4, 2021 – January 27, 2022|
|SPONSORED BY:||Blue Shield Promise Health Plan|
Applications are due Friday, September 24!
Thank you to our program sponsors: