7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Annual Health Care Symposium is a one-day event featuring breakout sessions highlighting best practices in health care delivery. The theme of this year’s Symposium is “A 20/20 Vision: Resilient Systems for Empowered Communities.” It is through this theme that we hope to empower and inspire participants with the skills, knowledge and resources to continue to build and strengthen health care delivery in their communities.
Member/Affiliate – $400
Non-Members – $450
Scheduled Track Sessions Include:
● Creating Your Street Medicine Team with Non-Traditional Community Support
● Building Partnerships and Addressing Food Inequity in our Communities
● Project HEAL: Bridging the Gap in Hepatitis C Treatment for Vulnerable Populations
in Los Angeles
Workforce/Health Center Operations
● Building To A Sum Greater Than Its Parts: Cultural Integration in
Community Health Partnerships and Alliances
● Engaging Teams to Better Serve the Mission and Reduce Risk
● Solving Health Care’s Retention Issue: Strategies to Attract, Engage,
and Boost Morale Amongst Your Team
Policy & Finance
● How Immigration Policy is Affecting Health Center Patients
and What You Can Do About It
● APM: Securing Our Future One PMPM at a Time
● Policy Landscape & Hot Topics
● Challenges in Integrating Behavioral and Physical Healthcare Providers and Systems
● Prioritizing Value – From Strategy to Implementation, Early Lessons Learned in the Field
● Sensing the Invisible: Implicit Bias Management Towards Culturally Responsive Care
Exhibitor and Sponsor Applications
A reduced rate has been provided to all Symposium participants at $179 a night from April 2 – April 5, 2020. Please see the details below to arrange your room:
Group Name: 2020 Annual Health Care Symposium
Group Code: ANH
Call-in #: 877-776-4932
Thank you to our sponsors!
For previous Annual Health Care Symposium presentations, click here.
If you would like to receive Sponsor or Exhibitor updates, please subscribe to the mailing list.