Reap the Power and Benefits of Partnership
Join CCALAC Today!
CCALAC offers Member and Affiliate statuses. CCALAC helps its Membership serve their patients in an efficient and cost-effective manner while providing quality care. We deliver a variety of member services including policy advocacy, education, technical assistance and peer support. As the local clinic consortium for Los Angeles County, we:
- Connect clinics
- Share and leverage resources
- Represent a unified voice on behalf of clinics
Check out our Member benefits – specific information about programs and services that can support your staff and enhance clinic operations.
- Organizations must meet all eligibility criteria.
- Voting privileges at Member meetings.
- Educational conferences, workshops and learning communities (included or discounted fee)
Please note: Membership dues will increase July 1, 2017. Contact Nina Vaccaro for more information.
- Open to all organizations, but excluding any organization that is eligible to become a Member, and individuals that the CCALAC Board deems to support the mission of CCALAC. Additionally, organizations must be located in L.A. County and individuals must reside or work in L.A. County.
- No voting privileges.
- Additional fees charged to participate in educational activities; participation may be limited.