CCALAC’s Training Center is proud to host a variety of training offerings throughout the year that meet our member’s needs. Our goal is to provide you with the most relevant, effective and engaging trainings for community health center staff. Our current offerings are listed below.
- i2iTracks Training, June 27, 2017 (Clinics Utilizing i2iTracks Only) – More information
- LGBTQ Inclusivity: Providing the Best Care for Your Patients, June 30, 2017 – More information
- Enhancing Practitioner Vitality: Tangible Strategies for Providers and Teams, July 14, 2017 – More information
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, August 9 or August 11, 2017 – More information
- Why Board Members Hate Fundraising & How to Fix It, August 22, 2017 – More information
- Making the Most of the Donor Visit: The Art & Science of Great Discovery, August 22, 2017 – More information
- Speaking Up Online: Social Media Advocacy, August 30, 2017 – More information
If you have questions or specific training requests please contact Training Coordinator, Kaleigh Cornelison at email@example.com.