CCALAC’s Training Center is proud to host a variety of training offerings throughout the year that meet our member’s needs. Our goal is to provide you with the most relevant, effective and engaging trainings for community health center staff. Our current offerings are listed below.
- CFO Bootcamp: Modeling a Successful Finance Department – January 22 & 23 – More Information
- AFS 101 Webinar, February 1 – More Information Coming Soon
- Customer Service, February 8 or 9 – More Information
- Incident Command System, March 14 or 16 – More Information Coming Soon
- AFS 200, March 22 & 23 – More Information Coming Soon
- Empanelment 4-Cut Workshop, April 5 – More Information Coming Soon
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, April 11 or 13 – More Information Coming Soon
- Board Leadership+, May 11 – More Information Coming Soon
If you have questions or specific training requests please contact Training Coordinator, Kaleigh Cornelison at firstname.lastname@example.org.