CCALAC’s Training Center is proud to host a variety of training offerings throughout the year that meet our member’s needs. Our goal is to provide you with the most relevant, effective and engaging trainings for community health center staff. Our current offerings are listed below.
- Why Board Members Hate Fundraising & How to Fix It, August 22, 2017 – More information
- Making the Most of the Donor Visit: The Art & Science of Great Discovery, August 22, 2017 – More information
- Speaking Up Online: Social Media Advocacy, August 30, 2017 – More information
- Emergency Management Symposium, September 8, 2017 – More information
- Incident Command System, September 14 or 15, 2017 – More information (Emergency Management Program Participants Only)
If you have questions or specific training requests please contact Training Coordinator, Kaleigh Cornelison at firstname.lastname@example.org.