CCALAC’s Training Center is proud to host a variety of training offerings throughout the year that meet our member’s needs. Our goal is to provide you with the most relevant, effective and engaging trainings for community health center staff. Our current offerings are listed below.
The Training Center is Virtual!
CCALAC now offers online trainings for Health Center staff while you remain distant at home or within your sites. Information is available on our Training Calendar.
Upcoming Offerings Include:
- Telemedicine Sustainability Planning for Health Centers, September 23- More Information – Register Now!
- Integrating Remote Patient Monitoring Tools for Underserved Patients into Telemedicine Visits, October 6 – More Information – Register Now!
- Leveraging Data to Drive Quality Improvement, October 9- More Information – Register Now!
- Medical Assistant Trainings, Starting October 14 – November 13- More Information – Save the Date!
- Balancing Your Work Priorities and Life Responsibilities, October 16 and 20- More Information – Register Now!
- Adapting Patient Communication Strategies Through Texting During COVID-19, October 21- More Information – Register Now!
- Form 5A Compliance, October 23- More Information – Register Now!
- Preparing for an OSV & V-OSV, November 6 and 13- More Information – Register Now!
- Board Leadership, November 20, and December 4 and 11- Save the Date!
- Promising Practices in Telemedicine and Telehealth, November 20- More Information – Register Now!
- Patient Portal Training Series, December 1, 8, and 15- More Information – Register Now!
- NextGen User Collaborative: Training for Advanced Clinical Users, Rescheduling/TBD– More Information – Register Now