Welcome to the Training Center!
Our mission is to provide the most relevant, effective, and engaging trainings tailored for community health center professionals. We develop trainings to support members in advancing your missions to provide high-quality, accessible health care to under-resourced communities.
Courses in the Training Center are designed to move you along a journey of individual and collective action that improves care in your health centers. All incorporate a Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI) lens to improve both our workplaces and the lives of those we serve.
We are committed to supporting our members’ efforts to lead the charge in providing culturally inclusive, patient-driven, restorative health care. By upholding the tenants of CCALAC’s Anti-Racism Organizational Change Initiative we actively recruit a diverse range of consultants and subject matter experts that integrate our commitment to Ethical Storytelling.
Visit our policies page for guidance on our practices including member and non-member registration. If you have a question or would like to connect with a member of the team, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues at a future workshop or event.
Traci Bivens-Davis, MA
Asst. Director of Training & Equity
The Training Center is Hybrid!
CCALAC now offers a range of online and in-person training for health center staff. Information is available on our Training Calendar below.
Upcoming Offerings Include:
- Hospital Disaster Management Training, October 10-11 — More Information – Register Now
- Customer Service in Community Health Centers, October 17 — More Information – Register Now
- Transitioning from Peer to Supervisor Training, October 24 — More Information – Register Now
- Essential Cybersecurity Strategies for Health Center Leaders, October 25 – More Information – Register Now
- Facilitation and Presentation Skills®, November 1 — More Information – Register Now
- 4th Annual Health IT Summit: Leveraging Technology to Advance Community Health, November 9 — More Information – Register Now
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention®, November 14-16 — More Information – Register Now
- Cognitive Health Assessment Training: Assessing and Addressing Dementia in Primary Care, November 30— More Information – Register Now
“Amazing training and discussions!”
“This session exceeded all expectations. I’ve attended a number of CCALAC workshops, and this has probably has been the one that provided the highest amount of valuable information relative to the operation of the meeting.”
CCALAC maintains a professional directory of trainers and consultants to facilitate and coach our members towards excellence. We routinely seek experienced and innovative professionals willing to lend their expertise to improve community health center performance and operations. Please email the Training Center at email@example.com to schedule a meeting with a member of our team to collaborate.
The CCALAC Training Center is supported by .