CCALAC’s Training Center is proud to host a variety of training offerings throughout the year that meet our member’s needs. Our goal is to provide you with the most relevant, effective and engaging trainings for community health center staff. Our current offerings are listed below.
- Cybersecurity Forum, October 24, 2017 – More Information
- Board Leadership+, November 3, 2017 – More Information
- Fit-Testing Train-the-Trainer, November 8, 2017 – More Information
- AFS 102: Using Performance Evaluation Profiles/County Aggregates, November 9, 2017 – More Information
- An Overview of Regulatory Compliance for Pharmacies & Dispensaries, November 16, 2017 – More Information
- Improving Patient Experience Project Wrap Up, December 1, 2017 – More Information Coming Soon
- AFS 103: Influencing the Divers of Maximum Performance, December 7, 2017 – More Information Coming Soon
- Los Angeles Equality Town Hall: Addressing Disparities in LGBTQ Health and Wellbeing, December 20, 2017 – More Information
If you have questions or specific training requests please contact Training Coordinator, Kaleigh Cornelison at firstname.lastname@example.org.