CCALAC’s Training Center is proud to host a variety of training offerings throughout the year that meet our member’s needs. Our goal is to provide you with the most relevant, effective and engaging trainings for community health center staff. Our current offerings are listed below.
The Training Center is Virtual!
CCALAC now offers online trainings for Health Center staff while you remain distant at home or within your sites. Information is available on our Training Calendar.
Upcoming Offerings Include:
- NextGen User Collaborative: Training for Advanced Clinical Users, January 21 and 22- More Information – Register Now
- Medical Assistant Trainings, Starting January 27 and 29- More Information – Register Now!
- An Inward Facing Trauma-Informed Approach: A Behavioral Health Perspective, January 26- More Information – Register Now
- Self-Care and Healing: Managing Secondary Trauma, Moral Injury/Burnout, and Compassion Fatigue, January 27 – More Information – Register Now!
- Creating a Trauma-Informed Workplace, February 3, 17 and March 3, 17- More Information – Register Now
- An Inward-Facing Trauma-Informed Approach: A Medical Perspective, February 23- More Information – Register Now