CCALAC’s Training Center is proud to host a variety of training offerings throughout the year that meet our member’s needs. Our goal is to provide you with the most relevant, effective and engaging trainings for community health center staff. Our current offerings are listed below.
- NextGen Training for the Advanced Clinical User, April 26 – More Information
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor Training, May 2-4 – More Information
- Board Leadership+, May 11 – More Information
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Care for Foster Youth, May 18 – More Information
- eClinicalWorks Training, May 23 – More Information Coming Soon
- LGBTQ Cultural Competency, June 8 – More Information Coming Soon
If you have questions or specific training requests please contact Training Coordinator, Kaleigh Cornelison at email@example.com.