CCALAC has a variety of trainings available to come on-site to your clinic.
Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
The Non-Violent Crisis Intervention® program is considered the worldwide standard for crisis prevention and intervention training. This training will introduce clinic staff to strategies for workplace violence prevention.
As a result of this training, participants will:
- Identify behavior that indicates an escalation toward aggressive and violent behavior.
- Learn how to take appropriate measures to avoid, decelerate, and/or de-escalate crisis situations.
- Assess the level of risk associated with crisis behavior and make appropriate decisions related to the management of such risks.
- Use suitable and acceptable physical interventions to reduce or manage risk behavior.
- Identify the impact of crisis events and describe post-crisis responses which can be used for personal and organizational support and learning.
Training time: 6 hours (can be split up over multiple sessions)
Contact Kaleigh Cornelison, Training Coordinator, for prices and scheduling.