NACHC National Health Center Week
National Health Center Week is an annual celebration during which Community Health Centers increase awareness of the health needs in communities and advocate for Community Health Center funding and policies. This year, National Health Center Week will be held from August 6-12 with the theme, “The Roadmap to a Stronger America”.
Community Health Centers serve as a beacon of strength, service, and care in their communities. In moments of pain and loss, they offer support and love. In moments of triumph, they offer hope and a vision for the future. National Health Center Week is an opportunity to highlight the commitment and passion of Community Health Center staff, board members, and supporters who make it possible to provide quality, comprehensive healthcare services to their patients.
During the annual celebration, clinics are encouraged to coordinate their events around the corresponding focus days to showcase the innovative ways that health centers provide high-quality care, improve health outcomes, and narrow health disparities. Focus days are available to enhance events and help provide structure, and they help maximize the national impact of our message.
2023 Focus Days
- Sunday, 8/6: Public Health in Housing Day
- Monday, 8/7: Healthcare for the Homeless Day
- Tuesday, 8/8: Agricultural Worker Health Day
- Wednesday, 8/9: Patient Appreciation Day
- Thursday, 8/10: Stakeholder Appreciation Day
- Friday, 8/11: Health Center Staff Appreciation Day
- Saturday, 8/12: Children’s Health Day
See More from NACHC
- NHCW Home Page
- Activities & Event Ideas
- Media Toolkit Templates
- Engaging Elected Officials
- Submit Your Event