Posted: February 21, 2017
- Sample Influenza Vaccine to Adults (East Valley Community Health Center)
- Sample Influenza Vaccine Standing Orders (All for Health, Health for All)
- Influenza Vaccination by Licensed Nurses and Medical Assistants (Los Angeles LGBT Center)
- IAC Flu Stdy orders – adult (Watts Healthcare Corporation)
Posted: December 21, 2016
WPC Overview Slides by Clemens Hong, MD, MPH
Posted: October 12, 2016
The following information was adapted with information from National Center for Youth Law. All information below is for reference purposes only and should not be taken as legal counsel by CCALAC.
Posted: October 6, 2015
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF), in their commitment to building a Culture of Health in America, initiated a project entitled Identifying and Spreading Practices to Enable Effective Interprofessional Collaboration to better understand the role of interprofessional collaboration in advancing a Culture of Health. The results of this work are published in Lessons From the Field: Promising Interprofessional Collaboration Practices.
Interprofessional collaboration between and among physicians, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, and other clinical and administrative professionals is playing an increasingly important role in the future of health care delivery.
The following practices were identified as successful models:
- Put patients first.
- Demonstrate leadership commitment to interprofessional collaboration as an organizational priority through words and actions.
- Create a level playing field that enables team members to work at the top of their license, know their roles, and understand the value they contribute.
- Cultivate effective team communication.
- Explore the use of organizational structure to hardwire interprofessional practice.
Click here to download the report from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation website (PDF)