Posted: July 26, 2018
- CCALAC Homeless Health Principles
- Los Angeles County Homeless Initiative and Measure H
- LA County Whole Person Care
- United Way of Greater Los Angeles’ Everyone In Campaign
- LAHSA Community Meetings (ie CES Policy Council, Commission, Los Angeles Continuum of Care, Regional Homelessness Advisory Council, etc.)
- CCALAC County Master Agreement List Grid
- Measure H Contracting Opportunities Guide
- Whole Person Care Application: Non-financial MOU only
- LAHSA/United Way Capacity Building Grant
Social Services Directories
- 211 LA County
211 LA is the central source for providing information and referrals for all health and human services in LA County.
- One Degree LA
One Degree makes it easy to find food, housing, job training, after-school programs, and much more.
- Homelessness Prevention Programs
Homelessness Prevention provides individuals and families who are at imminent risk of homelessness with: Financial assistance and housing stabilization services necessary to maintain their current housing; OR Find new housing to avoid becoming homeless and entering the emergency shelter system.
- Legal Services for Homeless or At-Risk Clients
The Preventing and Ending Homelessness Project (PEHP) is a countywide program designed to remove the legal barriers that prevent people from securing and/or keeping housing.
- Los Angeles Homeless Outreach Portal
LA-HOP is designed to assist people experiencing homelessness in LA County with outreach services. LAHSA receives community requests and will dispatch a homeless services outreach team to assist someone in need.
Coordinated Entry System Leadership Contact List- LAHSA
- National Housing Law Project (NHLP): Public Charge and Housing Talking Points
- NHLP: Factsheet- How Would the Public Charge Rule Impact Families Seeking and Using Federal Housing Assistance?
- NHLP: “Technical” Fact Sheet for Housing and Homelessness Advocates
- More immigration resources here
- 2018 Los Angeles County Homeless Count