Posted: July 26, 2018
On this page, you will find resources for homeless health providers primarily targeted to assist health centers with navigating the Los Angeles Continuum of Care (LACoC), Coordinated Entry System (CES), Homeless Management System (HMIS), and other homeless health services of interest in LA County.
Health Center Policy & Procedures
- CCALAC Homeless Health Principles
- Los Angeles County Homeless Initiative and Measure H
- United Way of Greater Los Angeles’ Everyone In Campaign
- LAHSA Community Meetings (ie CES Policy Council, Commission, Los Angeles Continuum of Care, Regional Homelessness Advisory Council, etc.)
- CCALAC County Master Agreement List Grid
- Measure H Contracting Opportunities Guide
- Whole Person Care Application: Non-financial MOU only
- LAHSA/United Way Capacity Building Grant
- Health Pathways Resource Guide – The Health Pathways Expansion initiative is a collaborative effort to expand health services for people experiencing homelessness led by California Community Foundation and the United Way of Greater Los Angeles, with investment support from Cedars-Sinai, L.A. Care Health Plan, Providence, and UniHealth Foudation. This resource guide is a collaborative effort lead by L.A. Care, in partnership with United Way, to provide helpful information to Health Pathways Expansion grantees.
Social Services Directories
- 211 LA County
211 LA is the central source for providing information and referrals for all health and human services in LA County.
- Aunt Bertha
Aunt Bertha’s network connects people seeking help and verified social care providers that serve them.
- Homelessness Prevention Programs
Homelessness Prevention provides individuals and families who are at imminent risk of homelessness with: Financial assistance and housing stabilization services necessary to maintain their current housing; OR Find new housing to avoid becoming homeless and entering the emergency shelter system.
- Legal Services for Homeless or At-Risk Clients
The Preventing and Ending Homelessness Project (PEHP) is a countywide program designed to remove the legal barriers that prevent people from securing and/or keeping housing.
- Los Angeles Homeless Outreach Portal
LA-HOP is designed to assist people experiencing homelessness in LA County with outreach services. LAHSA receives community requests and will dispatch a homeless services outreach team to assist someone in need.
- One Degree LA
One Degree makes it easy to find food, housing, job training, after-school programs, and much more.