Posted: July 26, 2018
- CCALAC Homeless Health Principles
- Los Angeles County Homeless Initiative and Measure H
- LA County Whole Person Care
- United Way of Greater Los Angeles’ Everyone In Campaign
- LAHSA Community Meetings (ie CES Policy Council, Commission, Los Angeles Continuum of Care, Regional Homelessness Advisory Council, etc.)
- CCALAC County Master Agreement List Grid
- Measure H Contracting Opportunities Guide
- Whole Person Care Application: Non-financial MOU only
- LAHSA/United Way Capacity Building Grant
Social Services Directories
- 211 LA County
211 LA is the central source for providing information and referrals for all health and human services in LA County.
- One Degree LA
One Degree makes it easy to find food, housing, job training, after-school programs, and much more.
Coordinated Entry System Leadership Contact List- LAHSA
- National Housing Law Project (NHLP): Public Charge and Housing Talking Points
- NHLP: Factsheet- How Would the Public Charge Rule Impact Families Seeking and Using Federal Housing Assistance?
- NHLP: “Technical” Fact Sheet for Housing and Homelessness Advocates
- More immigration resources here
- 2018 Los Angeles County Homeless Count