November 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on December 4, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on December 11, 2020 at 10:00 am
Board Leadership is training designed to provide the basics for new board members and act as an effective refresher for more seasoned board members. Sessions will include optimal time for Q&A with presenters and information on Community Health Center Board responses to the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Review the roles and responsibilities of effective board members
• Explore considerations for building a strong board
• Discuss common board “pitfalls” and how to avoid or correct them
• Understand the board’s compliance obligations
• Learn about health center finance
Presented by: Barrett Hatches, Hatches Consulting, LLC, Curt Degenfelder, Degenfelder Consulting Services, and Paula Woods, Woods/Liddell Group
CCALAC Member and Affiliate Cost: $250 (Early Bird), $325 for late registration
Early Bird rate ends November 2, 2020
If you are a non-member and wish to attend this training at $275 (Early Bird), $350 for late registration, please email the training center at email@example.com.