The Non-Violent Crisis Intervention® program is considered the worldwide standard for crisis prevention and intervention training. This one-day training will introduce clinic staff to strategies for workplace violence prevention and de-escalation.
- Identify warning signs that indicate an escalation toward aggressive or violent behavior
- Learn how to take appropriate measures to avoid, decelerate, and de-escalate crisis situations
- Assess the level of risk associated with crisis behavior and make appropriate decisions related to the management of such risks
- Use suitable and acceptable physical interventions to reduce or manage risk behavior
- Identify the impact of crisis events and describe post-crisis responses which can be used for personal and organizational support and learning.
Presented by Omari Battles, MPH, Emergency Management Coordinator & Jessica Orenstein, MPH, Workforce Coordinator at CCALAC.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Parking will be validated.
Registration is at capacity.
You must be logged into the website to register. If you don’t have a login yet, Create an Account.