- This event has passed.
Fundamentals in Quality Improvement
February 16 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on March 16, 2023 at 9:00 am
Join Institute for High Quality Care (IHQC) for the in-person return of our Fundamentals in QI program!
This 2-part training program explores the basics of quality and process improvement science tools and strategies, including:
- PDSAs and root cause analysis approaches
- Project management templates
- Using data for improvement
- Scaling-up & accelerating change
- Managing the interpersonal side of change
Part 1: February 16, 2023
Part 2: March 16, 2023
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
The California Endowment – Center for Healthy Communities
1000 N. Alameda St.
Los Angeles, CA, 90012
General Admission: $300
The program and registration fee includes:
- Two IN-PERSON trainings to explore QI tools and templates; see the schedule below for more details.
- Supplementary on-demand video modules
- Deliberate practice opportunities in applying these tools & strategies
- A 30-minute coaching call w/ IHQC Staff
- Access to IHQC’s QI/PI templates and tools
The Fundamentals in QI program is designed for individuals and/or teams who are new to quality improvement as well as those looking for a way to jump-start a new improvement effort. This program is open to all staff members from safety net/community clinics, public hospitals, county health systems, and other organizations, including health plans.