Posted: April 23, 2018
This webinar will describe the most important data and information for health center Boards to monitor to identify warning signs and opportunities to strengthen their operations. Building on the prior sessions, we will review key metrics to track and provide guidance on specific information Board members should request regularly from health center leadership. We will also discuss best practices for performance improvement.
- Understand early warning signs of financial, operational, or clinical weaknesses to boost health center sustainability and ensure access to high quality community based care.
- Access resources and samples to assist in tracking of financial and operational metrics, and developing actions from this information.
- Use information based on metrics from management and financial reports to boost strategic and operational agility.
Understanding the Health Center Business Model: Overview of Finance and Operations for Board Members
Posted: March 12, 2018
This webinar will provide board members with an understanding of their health center’s financial and operating model including revenue sources, performance drivers, and costs. Board members will learn how to use financial and management reports and tools to assess their health center’s performance against FQHC benchmarks and guidelines to enhance financial and clinical success.
- Understand your health center’s financial and operating model.
- Identify important metrics to monitor and understand what they mean.
- Assess health center financial and operational performance to foster long-term success.