Friday, April 3, 2020 – Hilton Anaheim Hotel
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
777 West Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802
The Annual Health Care Symposium is a one-day event featuring breakout sessions highlighting best practices in health care delivery. The theme of this year’s Symposium is “A 20/20 Vision: Resilient Systems for Empowered Communities.” It is through this theme that we hope to empower and inspire participants with the skills, knowledge and resources to continue to build and strengthen health care delivery in their communities.
Now Accepting Session Proposals
We are currently looking for sessions including, but not limited to, the following topics*:
- Clinical Services– Transgender Health Delivery, Provider Burnout, Care Team Management, Quantifying and Investing in Quality Improvement, Managing to Leading for Entry to Mid-level Professionals
- Social Determinants of Health (SDoH)– Food Insecurity, Housing, Risk Stratification, Poverty, Stigma
- Behavioral Health– Trauma Informed Care, Joy in Work, Provider Burnout, Substance Use Disorder Treatment, Stigma
- Operations– Enhancing Company Culture, Team Building, Managing and Leading Teams, Workforce
- Finance and Technology– Value Based Care and Reimbursement, EMR Workflows and “Click Burden,” Interoperability, Compliance, Data Validation, Data Analytics and Visualization
- Policy and Advocacy– Public Charge, Immigration, Homelessness, 340B, Civic Engagement
*Quality Improvement – Submissions from any category can include utilization of Quality Improvement methodologies and best practices.
Thank you to everyone who joined us in 2019!
The session presentations are available below.
For previous Annual Health Care Symposium presentations, click here.
If you would like to receive Sponsor or Exhibitor updates, please subscribe to the mailing list.