Save the Date!
Friday, March 1, 2019 – Hilton Anaheim Hotel
Now Accepting Proposals
The Annual Health Care Symposium is a one-day event featuring breakout sessions highlighting best practices in health care delivery. The theme of this year’s Symposium is “Advancing Equity, Embracing Innovation.” It’s through this uniting theme that we hope to empower and inspire participants with the skills, knowledge and resources to continue to live their mission every day and to achieve the vision of access to quality comprehensive health care for every individual. We are currently looking for sessions including, but not limited to, the following topics:
• Workforce – Leadership, Engagement, Retention, Compassion Fatigue, Resilience
• Quality Improvement – Policy and Procedures, LEAN Tools, Improvement Models, UDS/HEDIS
• Policy & Advocacy – Responsiveness to the Public, Immigration, Homelessness
• Operations/Organizational – Enhancing Company Culture, Joy in Work, Compliance, Credentialing, Fundraising, Development, Event Planning, Philanthropy
• Clinical Services – Marijuana/CBD, HPV Vaccines, Pain Management, Social Determinants, Care Team Management, Behavior Change, Diabetes
• Behavioral Health – Trauma Informed Care, Substance Use Disorders, Motivational Interviewing
• Health Information Technology – HIE Connectivity, Ransomware, EHR security, Data Exchange, Chart Scanning and Storage, Reporting Tools, Policy and Procedures, Patient Recall Systems
Proposals are due by October 31, 2018.
Thank you to everyone who joined us in 2018!
The session presentations are available below.
For previous Annual Health Care Symposium presentations, click here.
If you would like to receive Sponsor or Exhibitor updates, please subscribe to the mailing list.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.