On March 29, 2017 health center leaders will join decision-makers and public health leaders in the heart of Washington, D.C. to focus on the nation’s healthcare. The NACHC Annual Policy and Issues Forum (P & I) is the largest gathering of community health professionals in the nation and you are invited to participate.
Please fill out one form per person participating in our advocacy trip for NACHC Policy and Issues, including board members. The information below will help us stay in contact with you, schedule visits and match you with the legislator in your home and clinic district(s)
The NACHC Policy and Issues Conference starts, Wednesday March 29, at the Marriott Wardmand Park, Washington, DC. CCALAC attendees should plan to fly in on Monday, March 27, for Capitol Hill visits starting Tuesday, March 28.
Materials for Members
- 2015 County Profile
- District Profiles
- Checklist for Community Health
- Talking Points – NACHC P&I 2017
- Capital Link “Statewide Impact of Health Centers “
- FY 2018 Bilirakas-Green “Dear Colleague Letter”
- National Association of Community Health Centers materials
- California Primary Care Association/CaliforniaHealth+ Advocates materials
The schedule of meetings will be provided to Member and Affiliate representatives while in Washington, D.C.
Please Note: Only talking points and meeting schedule will be provided to P&I attendees upon arrival in Washington, D.C.