Submissions will be reviewed and posted by website administrator.
This webinar will provide participants with an introduction to the Advancing the Financial Strength of Los Angeles Clinics program and curriculum. It will cover the concepts essential to clinic financial strength, including current industry trends and challenges, the importance of benchmarking, and key financial and operational performance indicators to track and include on dashboards. This session also highlights real-world connections to operations planning.
- Gain an understanding of the scope and expectations of the “Advancing the Financial Strength of California Clinics” program, background on Capital Link and upcoming trainings, workshops, and webinars
- Learn the most current financial and operational trends of California health centers
- Establish a common understanding of key financial and operational metrics that are important for tracking organizational performance
- Learn the basics of performance benchmarking and learn various approaches to communicating results though dashboards
Audience: CEOs, CFOs, COOs and anyone interested in learning more about financial and operations benchmarking
This program is being made possible through the generous support of Cedars-Sinai and L.A. Care Health Plan.
A new forum for on-the-ground Outreach and Enrollment (OE) leads to share challenges and successes, best practices, tools and resources, as well as receive program and policy updates that impact outreach, enrollment and retention operations. This group provides an ongoing opportunity for OE leads to engage with their peers and colleagues in order to maximize the enrollment and retention of clinic patients in coverage programs.
OER Peer Network meets the third Wednesday of the month, 9:30am – 11:30am at CCALAC.
The training will assist FQHC’s and LAL determine if their Required and Additional Services-FORM 5A is correctly updated to reflect how they offer services at their health center. How and when to update the FORM 5A and what impacts FORM 5A. What impact FORM 5A has on; Clinical Staffing (including Credentialing & Privileging), Billing & Collections (fee schedule), Sliding Fee Discount Program Contracting & Subawards (including written referral arrangements), Budget, Board Authority and FTCA. Understanding why this is important if you are preparing for HRSA Operational Site visit (OSV) or not.
Please note: Participants should bring with them a copy of their Clinic’s most current FORM 5A an well as every contract that they think is tied to column II and III of their FORM 5A to get the most out of this training.
Learning objectives will include:
- How to determine if your FORM 5A is correct
- Understand what impacts FORM 5A
- Understand all the areas FORM 5A impacts
- Importance of understanding why you FORM 5A should always be accurate
Presented by Lucy Reimche, CPA, MBA, PCMH-CCE
Lunch will be provided. Parking is available for advance purchase at the Union Bank Plaza lot for $28.50.