Training on Telemedicine for Behavioral Health
August 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Despite how one calls it, telehealth offers options to patients who are unable to obtain onsite behavioral healthcare due to the pandemic. It provides patients access to care regardless of their location. In fact, a Price Waterhouse-Cooper survey of patients aged 18 to 44 found 72% of respondents would be willing to receive mental health care virtually, in place of an in-office visit.
Click on the link to see: How Telemedicine is Changing Mental Health
Attend this class and learn more about telehealth for behavioral health!
This training will guide both you and your billing staff how:
- Discuss how telehealth for behavioral healthcare is beneficial during the pandemic
- Use the correct CPT or HCPCS codes for correct behavioral health telehealth billing
- Use both the correct Place of Service codes and the correct modifiers
- Determine who can bill for behavioral health telehealth services
- Discuss common questions for billing telehealth behavioral health services in California
- Discuss reimbursements for behavioral health telehealth
Presented by CareOptimize, LLC