Tips to Navigate the Patient’s Progress Note Quicker in eCW
April 26 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmComplimentary for CCALAC Members
During this training, we will be reviewing how to effectively navigate the patient’s progress note by utilizing point of care shortcuts. Additionally, we will discuss the customization display options for different types of end users when they are viewing the progress note categories. For example, we will review how to hide folders in the ‘HPI’ section that users do not utilize. The main goal of this training session will be to review different tools within the application that can assist users with efficiently placing orders and managing the patient’s current and upcoming visit.
Learning objectives include:
- Create and utilize User Favorites for Order (Labs, DI, Procedures)
- Create and utilize User Favorites and/or Practice Medication Favorites
- Create and utilize Alias Orders (Labs and DI)
- Create and utilize Canned Browse Statements within the Progress Note
- Create and utilize Macros for the following: HPI, Social History, Exam/PE, Assessments, Procedures and Billing Notes
- How to utilize Carrots in the Patient’s Progress Note
- How to utilize Patient Specific templates
- How to configure Progress Note Categories
Presented by Kelly Mandeville, Senior EMR Consultant, Ero Health
Kelly Mandeville is a Senior EMR Consultant for Ero Health with Certifications in eClinicalWorks Electronic Medical Records and Practice Management. She has over 15 years of experience leading EMR and PM optimizations and implementations for enterprise customers and health centers throughout the United States.
Kelly started her career out as a Certified EMT working in EMS and joined an Internal Medicine Practice. She has passionately worked in healthcare ever since, utilizing the eClinicalWorks platform every step of the way.