The Los Angeles Safety Net Integration Summit brings together community clinics, mental health providers and substance use providers engaged in delivering whole-person care in each Service Planning Area (SPA). While major progress has been made to focus attention and resources on the behavioral health needs of local communities, support is needed to promote strong relationships between primary care and behavioral health providers. This Summit will provide a space for health providers to build, rekindle, and/or reinforce relationships to best serve community members.
The Summit will provide you the opportunity to:
- Learn from community leaders about the unique challenges and best practices on coordinating care in the delivery of behavioral health services
- Forge local collaborations to discuss care coordination and leverage resources of clinics, behavioral health entities, and county agencies in order to serve community members
- Deepen your commitment to expanding the integration of primary care and behavioral health services
The Summit is designed for staff working in primary care, mental health and substance use settings, specifically:
- Behavioral health directors
- Operations managers
- Case and referral managers
What to bring:
- Multiple brochures of your organization to share with meeting participants from your Service Planning Area.
- Community Clinic Association of Los Angeles County (CCALAC)
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
We hope that you will join us to build and strengthen our community of whole-person care providers.
This event is made possible through the generous support of the Blue Shield California Foundation.
Continental breakfast will be provided. Parking will be validated.
Please register by December 4, 2017.
You must be logged into the website to register. If you don’t have a login yet, Create an Account.