- This event has passed.
Telemedicine Training for End Users at Health Centers
July 31 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
With the Covid-19 pandemic and relaxed guidelines, telehealth programs seemed to pop up overnight. The majority of consumers say they’d be more likely to choose a doctor who offers telehealth than to choose one who isn’t using the technology. As patients seek out healthcare experiences that more closely align to the experiences they have in other industries in terms of ease of access, instantaneous answers and transparency, telehealth programs constructed in the right fashion, provide an opportunity to do just that. During this training session groups will learn how to train end users at health centers.
· Protecting and securing a safe work environment
· Setting up your work area and distance
· Understanding your role as an endusers
· How /what you do affects the office
· Identify technology infrastructure needed to provide telehealth options for care
· Identify common questions in regards to telemed visits
Presented by CareOptimize, LLC