- This event has passed.
Telemedicine Sustainability Planning for Health Centers
September 23, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Telehealth Sustainability requires a willingness to adapt to new ideas. Sustainability is one of the taller challenges to telehealth success, as it requires those in charge to think beyond grants and pilot projects and those first few years to map out a program that proves consistent value over time. Those early successes may look great, but without funding and administrative support those numbers fade away very quickly. In this training you will learn how to create a plan that promotes long term success for you and your practice.
Learning Objectives Include:
• Understanding the demand for telehealth in the community and the kinds of strategies that will best meet identified needs
• Assessing current workflow and identifying what kinds of resources are needed to integrate telehealth into practice
• Identifying a champion to drive telehealth adoption, address issues, and identify programs for continued use
• Providing adequate training and support for staff to ensure the best possible experience for staff and patients
• Budgeting for implementation, maintenance, and periodic upgrades of technology
• Marketing telehealth services to community members, providers, and other stakeholders
Presented by CareOptimize, LLC