Successfully Managing Remote Workers
June 11 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$150
Remote workers bring powerful synergies and considerable challenges, particularly for established organizations and traditional managers who are accustomed to operating by proven standards and procedures.
That means to get the most from your team, you have got to change your thinking, management approach and training to fit these unique considerations. This course provides exactly what you need to manage remote workers and remain the effective management force you have always been.
- Communicate effectively with remote workers
- Coach and support team members from a distance
- Track remote workers’ progress and performance
- Use effective communication skills with remote workers
- Understand the job from a remote worker’s perspective
- Recognize how to effectively manage virtual meetings
- Remote Worker Management Essentials
- Leading and Coaching Remote Workers
- Performance Management and Accountability
- Build Connections Through Communication
Presented by Kelli Vrla, CSP, Skillpath Enterprise SolutionsRegister Now!