Recruitment and Retention Training
March 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$175.00
The Recruitment and Retention Training designed by True Synergy, Inc. is for human resource professionals who are looking to improve their overall workforce. By looking at the best ways to retain employees and to recruit new talent, organizations can ensure they are able to thrive, no matter what the economy does and no matter what happens in your industry. Some of the topics covered in this workshop include how companies benefit from recruiting talent, employee branding, aligning recruitment to job requirements, the importance of retention, how recruitment and retention work together, how to retain your talent, preventing high turnover rates, how to maintain a competitive hiring advantage, and improving employee well-being.
- Understand the basic dynamics of recruiting and retention
- Be able to create a foundation to hire and retain the best talent
- Have a better understanding of employment laws and best hiring practices
- Have tools, methods and best practice for setting up employees for success
- Learn how to avoid implicit and unconscious bias in hiring and management
- Learn to assess and improve staff motivation and engagement
Presented by Dr. Gena Yuvette Davis, PsyD, MBA, CCP, BCC.
Dr. Gena is a board-certified executive coach, corporate trainer, organization development consultant and national speaker. As founder and chief potential officer at True Synergy, Inc., Dr. Gena leads a team who is authentically committed to empowering and inspiring others to be their best selves. She is a transformational change agent for organizations who wish to turn their companies into diverse, collaborative and thriving workforces. Her drive and energy are infectious as she can elevate her clients and help them live to their real potential.
Parking will be validated at the Union Bank Plaza/CCALAC Building. Continental breakfast and boxed lunch will be provided.