- This event has passed.
QI Change Agents Program
November 13, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
One event on November 13, 2020 at 9:00 am
One event on December 11, 2020 at 9:00 am
Register today for the Institute for High Quality Care’s QI Change Agents Program – a combination of live, online sessions and pre-recorded, on-demand modules throughout the fall.
The QI Change Agents Program provides an opportunity for staff to explore a broad range of strategies needed to drive quality and process improvement at the frontlines. Through IHQC’s unique learning lab format, individualized coaching, and deliberate practice techniques, participants will be empowered with the knowledge and skills needed to become a QI/PI champion – or Change Agent – within their organization.
Who Should Attend:
Care team members, quality and operations staff, administrators, front line staff, or any others who could be future QI/PI Champions, or Change Agents, at their organizations!
Registration Price: $ 250
Safety Net Discount: Staff from FQHC’s and public/county delivery systems can register for the discounted price of $ 175
Virtual Learning Lab Schedule:
Friday, October 16th, 2020, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Topics include: Root Cause Analysis, Drafting an Improvement Project Plan
Friday, November 13th, 2020, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Topics include: Improvement Science, Facilitation Skills
Friday, December 11th, 2020, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Topics include: Change Management, Coaching Skills
Pre-recorded, On-Demand Modules
Including: Project Management, Team Working Styles, Maintaining Effective Teams, Data Visualization, and more!
Bonus: Each participant can sign up for two coaching calls with IHQC coaches.
QI Change Agents Curriculum – Tools and Strategies Explored:
- Root Cause Analysis – workflow mapping, cause and effect diagrams, etc.
- Prioritization tools
- Team working styles
- Project plan templates
- Defining team responsibilities using RACI grids
- Project management strategies
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Driver diagrams and logic models
- SMART aims and goals
- Improvement Frameworks including the Model for Improvement (PDSA’s)
- Measurement, run charts, data displays
- Dynamics of effective teams (e.g., psychological safety and dependability)
- Stakeholder assessments and communication plans
- Coaching skills like “Ask vs. Tell,” asking open-ended questions, active listening, giving constructive feedback, and staying goal/solutions-focused.
If you have any questions about the program and how to enroll, please contact IHQC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**This program requires a minimum of 10 participants. IHQC reserves the right to cancel or modify any portion of the QI Change Agents Program if there are less than 10 participants registered.