Project Management Learning Lab – Institute For High Quality Care
March 13 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$149
The Project Management Learning Lab is now available in a new single-day format to support you and your staff in your QI efforts at your clinic or organization. This Learning Lab will explore project management tools and strategies from the perspective of how they are applied in quality and process improvement initiatives.
Participants in this interactive, one-day workshop will explore frameworks, templates, and resources to expand their skills in:
- Creating project plans for any size improvement project leveraging driver diagrams, project dashboards, and A3 forms;
- Defining clear team roles and responsibilities using tools like RACI Charts;
- Running effective meetings by tailoring agendas, minutes and project status reports templates;
- Risk Planning and Assessment using SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) and FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis) tools; and
- Change Management leveraging theories and templates to help your team better understand and anticipate staff’s reaction to change.
This session is ideal for staff at all project management skill levels — especially for staff who, in addition to their daily responsibilities, are supporting or leading quality and performance improvement work