We are pleased to announce a NextGen Provider Training Webinar Series in partnership with OCHIN. This series is intended to train Providers on best practices for commonly used templates and workflows in order to advance user knowledge of the system and improve overall efficiency.
This webinar will review provider postpartum workflow including postpartum HPI template, postpartum visit template, pregnancy outcomes template, postpartum exam, and a high overview of the parity auto calculations feature.
- Understand steps for best practice OB Postpartum provider workflow.
- Differentiate between when to use various prenatal visit types; OB Prenatal Initial, OB Prenatal, and OB Visit.
- Understand how to order labs using gestational week or using all orders templates.
- Understand when to use the Prenatal Visit template vs. SOAP.
- Understand UDS OB Reporting requirements and data entry.
Presented by Teresa Weir, BSCIS, Trainer/Educator III, OCHIN
Pricing Information: If you are a part of the NextGen User Group, a single training webinar is $50 a session per location. Save money and purchase all 8 trainings for $300 per location.
Non-User Group registration costs $75 for a single webinar training per location and $500 per location if purchasing all 8 sessions.
If you would like to purchase a package, please email Traci Bivens, at email@example.com.
You must be logged into the website to register. If you don’t have a login yet, Create an Account.
If you are not a Member or Affiliate of CCALAC and you would like to attend this training, please email Traci Bivens, at firstname.lastname@example.org.