Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
April 29 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
One event on July 24, 2020 at 9:00 am
The Non-Violent Crisis Intervention® program is considered the worldwide standard for crisis prevention and intervention training. This one-day training will introduce clinic staff to strategies for workplace violence prevention and de-escalation.
In this training participants will:
• Identify warning signs that indicate an escalation toward aggressive or violent behavior.
• Learn how to take appropriate measures to avoid, decelerate, and de-escalate crisis situations.
• Assess the level of risk associated with crisis behavior and make appropriate decisions related to the management of such risks.
• Use suitable and acceptable physical interventions to reduce or manage risk behavior.
• Identify the impact of crisis events and describe post-crisis responses which can be used for personal and organizational support and learning.
Presented by Brenda Rodriguez, Emergency Management Coordinator and Christopher Reiling, Member Engagement and Systems Manager
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Parking will be validated at the Union Bank Plaza.
You must be logged into the website to register. If you don’t have a login yet, Create an Account. If you are not a Member or Affiliate of CCALAC and you would like to attend this training, please email Traci Bivens at firstname.lastname@example.org.