Managing Employees Who Are Stretched to the Max
July 1 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm$150 – $200
Stress is a powerful emotion. It can motivate you to accomplish difficult tasks or disable you to the point of diminishing your productivity. The difference lies in your ability to recognize your personal stressors and take the necessary steps to effectively manage your stress.
In this course, you’ll identify your individual stressors and recognize their impact on your ability to live your work experience in a positive way. You’ll look at the harmful impact that stress can have and learn effective measures that you can take to avoid negative stress. You’ll delve into action steps that can prevent burnout and create a personalized action plan to proactively avoid and deal with your stress.
After the training, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the definition of stress
- Realize the vital importance of self-awareness
- Discuss positive and negative stressors and how to control them
- Build an environment of respectful communication
- Handle stressed-out people and stressful situations calmly and confidently
- Keep energy levels high and productivity up when the pressure is on
- Create an ongoing stress/balance plan
Presented by Kelli Vrla, CSP, Workshop Leader, Skillpath Enterprise Solutions
CCALAC Member Cost: $150
Non-Member Cost: $200
If you are a non-member and wish to participate please reach out to the Training Center at email@example.com.