LA Care and CCALAC are happy to collaborate on this opportunity for member clinics to learn more about how to create successful grant proposals. Participants in this workshop will have the opportunity to learn more about L.A. Care’s current grant making priorities and discuss current challenges with past grant proposals. The goal of this workshop is to equip attendees with the knowledge and skills necessary to created successful grant proposals that can strengthen their ability to serve their patients. This workshop is specifically designed to support clinics who have not received a grant from L.A. Care in the last three years.
Audience: Staff responsible for the oversight or execution of grant writing.
- Receive an overview of L.A. Care’s grant making history and current priorities.
- Review L.A. Care’s protocol and application process for both the Initiative and Ad Hoc programs.
- Learn features of successful vs. unsuccessful proposals.
- Discuss the clinics’ upcoming challenges and opportunities and where those align with L.A. Care’s upcoming grant making priorities and strategies.
- Receive a preview of next fiscal year’s (October 2017-September 2018) process and priorities.
Presented by Roland Palencia, Community Benefits Program Director, L.A. Care Health Plan.
Breakfast will be provided. Parking will not be validated.
You must be logged into the website to register. If you don’t have a login yet, Create an Account.