Join us for a comprehensive training that will equip clinic staff to provide exceptional customer service to patients. The training will focus on the components of excellent customer service including the clinic culture, the patient experience and how to provide customer service when it is difficult. Further, it supports the development of individual skills and helps clinic teams plan for agency wide improvement.
• Understand why we need excellent customer service;
• Discuss principles of good customer service and tips for improvement;
• Recognize what an excellent patient experience looks like;
• Realize the power of the patient-staff interaction;
• Learn strategies for working with difficult behaviors;
• Discuss options for clinic system improvements.
Sharon Black, RN
Principal, Sharon N. Black Consultants, LLC
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. Parking will not be validated.
You must be logged into the website to register. If you don’t have a login yet, Create an Account.
If you are not a Member or Affiliate of CCALAC and you would like to attend this training, please email the Training Center at email@example.com.