This training will provide a better understanding of the HRSA Operational Site Visit (OSV) process and increase compliance with the Sliding Fee Discount Program from the fiscal reviewers prospective.
Learning objectives will include:
- Evaluate and review your clinic’s sliding fee discount program and ensure it is compliant with HRSA requirements;
- Identify significant changes in the new compliance manual;
- Understand criteria for multiple discount schedules and how to manage them
- Increase knowledge of how you can carve out and wave changes;
- Recognize how your Board assesses nominal fees from the patients perspective;
- Learn how to implement eligibility screenings and set-up documentation so it is ready for your OSV;
- Select organizational fee samples for OSV review.
Presented by Lucy Reimche, CPA, MBA, PCMH-CCE
Continental breakfast will be provided.