- This event has passed.
Compliance Series: Preparing for a V-OSV
September 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This training will cover an overview of the Health Center Program requirements; HRSA’s Health Center Program Compliance manual and HRSA’s Site Visit Protocol (updated in late May 2021); pre-planning process steps, strategic tips and insights for a successful virtual operational site visit (V-OSV), including tips for navigating the virtual OSV, addressing pain points and common areas of conditions/findings. Course will include information on organizing materials and documents for the site visit. Training will be provided from the perspective of a reviewer.
After attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand HRSA’s process and tools for assessing compliance with the Health Center Program Requirements
- How to best prepare for the V-OSV, including the name convention required by HRSA for document submission
- Identify the top three pain points and/or areas of conditions most commonly found through the V-OSV
Presented by Lucy Reimche, CPA, MBA, Reimche & Associates, LLC.
CCALAC Member & Affiliate Cost: $175, Non-Member Cost: $225
This course is part of a Compliance Series. Enter code COMPLIANCE2021 at registration to receive a 15% discount on space in two or more of the courses. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on group discounts.
Other courses in the compliance series:
- Compliance Series: 340B Compliance: Pitfalls and Payoffs, October 8- More Information- Register Now
- Compliance Series: Acing the Board’s Participation in the Operational Site Visit (Virtual or In-person), October 15- More Information -Register Now
- Compliance Series: After the V-OSV – What’s Next? (Post V-OSV: Responding to Findings & Continuous Compliance), October 27- More Information – Register Now
- Compliance Series: Compliance and Revenue Integrity – A Revenue Cycle Blueprint, November 5- More Information – Register Now
- Compliance Series: Minimizing Risks through Human Resource Best Practices, November 30- More Information – Register Now
Preparing for a V-OSV – Instructor Biography:
Lucy Reimche is a Certified Public Accountant with over 25 years of healthcare experience, with the last 15 focused on FQHCs and Look-Alikes. She started her healthcare career with Ernst and Young in Sacramento, California and is currently a partner in Reimche and Associates, LLC. Lucy is the former managing partner of FHG Partners, an accounting firm performing audits and compliance assistance for FQHCs and related non-profit organizations. Ms. Reimche is also a HRSA reviewer and a UDS reviewer and assists FQHCs and Look-Alikes prepare for operational site visits.