- This event has passed.
Compliance Series: Minimizing Risks through Human Resource Best Practices
November 30, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$25 – $75
Implementing human resources best practices can be a significant challenge for community clinics and some solutions are better than others. Fortunately, there are actions you can take to manage the inherent risks of being an employer. Learn how to prevent problems and how to take prompt and appropriate corrective action when challenges arise.
By the end of the training attendees will be able to:
- Build awareness of how to avoid making costly mistakes when supervising employees through the use of Needs Based Feedback and performance documentation
- Increase knowledge of how to stay compliant with compensation, criminal backgrounds, independent contractors/interns, leave of absences, meal breaks/rest periods, accommodating disabilities, onboarding/off boarding and work authorizations
Presented by Clark Souers, Owner, Expert Effect
Take advantage of reduced pricing!
CCALAC Member & Affiliate Cost: $25, Non-Member Cost: $75
This course is part of a Compliance Series. Enter code COMPLIANCE2021 at registration to receive a 15% discount on space in two or more of the courses. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on group discounts.
Other courses in the compliance series:
- Compliance Series: After the V-OSV – What’s Next? (Post V-OSV: Responding to Findings & Continuous Compliance), October 27- More Information – Register Now
- Compliance Series: Compliance and Revenue Integrity – A Revenue Cycle Blueprint, November 5- More Information – Register Now
- Compliance Series: Acing the Board’s Participation in the Operational Site Visit (Virtual or In-person), January 18- More Information -Register Now
Minimizing Risks through Human Resource Best Practices – Instructor Biography:
Clark is the Owner of EXPERT EFFECT℠, a company that he founded which not only provides human resources excellence for a minimal investment, but surrounds actors, athletes, business executives, entrepreneurs and high-performing students with a team of stress-resiliency experts.
Clark has developed a reputation of being a visionary when it comes to supporting people and organizations with thriving in a complex world. He has been tapped by news outlets such as NBC, high profile conferences, and large companies to speak on the topics of stress-resiliency, time effectiveness, relationships, human resources and leadership. In addition, he has provided coaching to high performers from all walks of life with a focus on improving their ability to accomplish great things while living a life that is ultra-enjoyable.
He is certified as an Achieve Global, DDI and Zenger Miller trainer, and after attending the Coaches Training Institute became an Associate Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation. He was valedictorian of Pepperdine University and earned his MBA from Arizona State University. Clark always makes time for his wife and two sons, friends, outdoor adventures, traveling, mountain biking, tennis, skiing and music.
This training has been made possibly through the generous support of Blue Shield of California and Kaiser Permanente.