Compliance Series: After the V-OSV – What’s Next? (Post V-OSV: Responding to Findings & Continuous Compliance)
October 27 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This training provides attendees with strategies and insight for resolving noncompliance issues before, during, and after the Operational Site Visit (OSV). Topics include: how compliance is assessed via the Site Visit Protocol, areas where health centers often face challenges and tips to resolve those findings before the final report is issued, and practical steps and processes for moving toward continual compliance. Time will be allocated for questions and answers.
After attending this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the options health centers have to correct V-OSV findings
- Target 100% compliance
- Implement specific strategies or processes to ensure continuous compliance
Presented by Lucy Reimche, CPA, MBA, Reimche & Associates, LLC.
CCALAC Member & Affiliate Cost: $175, Non-Member Cost: $225
This course is part of a Compliance Series. Enter code COMPLIANCE2021 at registration to receive a 15% discount on space in two or more of the courses. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on group discounts.
Other courses in the compliance series:
- Compliance Series: Preparing for a V-OSV, September 22- More Information – Register Now
- Compliance Series: 340B Compliance: Pitfalls and Payoffs, October 8- More Information- Register Now
- Compliance Series: Acing the Board’s Participation in the Operational Site Visit (Virtual or In-person), October 15- More Information – Register Now
- Compliance Series: Compliance and Revenue Integrity – A Revenue Cycle Blueprint, November 5- More Information – Register Now
- Compliance Series: Minimizing Risks through Human Resource Best Practices, November 30- More Information – Register Now
After the V-OSV – What’s Next? (Post V-OSV: Responding to Findings & Continuous Compliance) Instructor Biography:
Lucy Reimche is a Certified Public Accountant with over 25 years of healthcare experience, with the last 15 focused on FQHCs and Look-Alikes. She started her healthcare career with Ernst and Young in Sacramento, California and is currently a partner in Reimche and Associates, LLC. Lucy is the former managing partner of FHG Partners, an accounting firm performing audits and compliance assistance for FQHCs and related non-profit organizations. Ms. Reimche is also a HRSA reviewer and a UDS reviewer and assists FQHCs and Look-Alikes prepare for operational site visits.