CCALAC routinely visits health care programs and job fairs throughout Los Angeles County to educate residents and students on the opportunities available within community health centers and enroll candidates in our Digital Recruitment Program. For the first time CCALAC, in partnership with the South Los Angeles Area Health Education Center (AHEC), will be hosting our own Community Health Career and Resource Fair.
Audience: Graduating students pursuing health-related career (ex: medical school residents, NPs, PAs, RNs, MAs, LVNs, MPH, MSW, and other allied health program students)
Health Center Participants will:
- Network with potential candidates from a variety of health care programs (UCLA, USC, CSU LA, CSU DH, LBCC, ELAC, WLAC, CDU)
- Receive hands-on support in connecting with potential candidates
Student Participants will:
- Network with these unique agencies
- Gain access to resources such as loan forgiveness programs and professional development materials
- Connect with potential job leads
Presented by The South Los Angeles Area Health Education Center (AHEC).
Refreshments will be provided. Parking will not be validated.
Students – Register Now! – Students who RSVP by October 12th will be entered to win a $25 gift card
Employers – You must be logged into the website to register. If you don’t have a login yet, Create an Account.