December 4 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on December 4, 2020 at 10:00 am
One event on December 11, 2020 at 10:00 am
Board Leadership is training designed to provide the basics for new board members and act as an effective refresher for more seasoned board members. This training will take place over multiple days: November 20, and December 4 and 11 from 10am- 12pm each day. Sessions will include optimal time for Q&A with presenters and information on Community Health Center Board responses to the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Review the roles and responsibilities of effective board members
• Explore considerations for building a strong board
• Discuss common board “pitfalls” and how to avoid or correct them
• Understand the board’s compliance obligations
• Learn about health center finance
Presented by: Barrett Hatches, Hatches Consulting, LLC, Curt Degenfelder, Degenfelder Consulting Services, and Paula Woods, Woods/Liddell Group
CCALAC Member and Affiliate Cost: $325
If you are a non-member and wish to attend this training at $350, please email the training center at firstname.lastname@example.org.