700 S Flower St #3150
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Board Leadership + is full day training designed to provide the basics for new board members and act as an effective refresher for more seasoned board members.
- Review the roles and responsibilities of effective board members
- Explore considerations for building a strong board
- Discuss common board “pitfalls” and how to avoid or correct them
- Understand the board’s compliance obligations
- Learn about health center finance
Presented by Barrett Hatches, Hatches Consulting, LLC, Curt Degenfelder, Degenfelder Consulting Services, and Paula Woods, Woods/Liddell Group
Breakfast and lunch will be provided and parking will be validated at 757 S Flower St.
You must be logged into the website to register. If you don’t have a login yet, Create an Account.
If you are not a Member or Affiliate of CCALAC and you would like to attend this training, please email Traci Bivens, at email@example.com.