Behavioral Interviewing: Techniques to Enhance Recruitment Practices
September 30 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$175 – $225
Behavioral Interviewing includes a comprehensive introduction to the practice for hiring managers, recruiters, HR professionals, or anyone involved in the recruiting or hiring process within their organization. Attendees will review all components of the process including planning (refining and evaluating questions), conducting (recognition and analysis), and evaluating (recognizing bias and debrief) during the recruitment process.
By the end of the webinar, participants will be able to:
• Analyze a job description to determine the required competencies and abilities for the position;
• Prepare a conversation that focuses on a candidate’s skill, knowledge and ability;
• Distinguish between core questions and probing follow-up questions;
• Recognize inappropriate and ineffective interview questions that could derail your hiring efforts;
• Discover what candidates are learning in “Ace the Behavioral Interview” courses.
Presented by Kelli Vrla, CSP, Engagement Specialist and CEO, EngageYOUniversity.com
Take advantage of reduced pricing. Registration fee increases after Sept. 24.
CCALAC Member & Affiliate Cost: $75, Non-Member Cost: $200
Kelli Vrla, CSP, Employee Engagement Specialist, has enlightened and “entertrained” thousands in the U.S., Europe, Asia and Central America with one of her dynamic programs. Kelli shares over 30 years of lessons and experience: Sixteen years as a broadcast sales executive in radio and another 16 years as CEO of her own people ENGAGEMENT firm.
Her in-the-trenches scope of learning comes from first-hand experiences in handling change, effective marketing, bottom-line communications, difficult and demanding people, and motivating the tough-to-motivate people. All of this prepared her for the variety of ways she now helps people stay less stressed and laser focused on full-throttle productivity.
This training has been made possibly through the generous support of Blue Shield of California.