- This event has passed.
Balancing Your Work Priorities and Life Responsibilities
October 16 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$150
Balancing Your Work Priorities and Life Responsibilities is a workshop that explores the best practices to keep employees happy, engaged, and stress-free. It provides the strategies needed to increase energy levels, manage high-pressure situations, and relax the mind and body to improve mood. Besides improving crucial time management skills, participants also learn how to calm themselves in the face of pressure, reset priorities and implement new habits that produce more effective collaboration and communication with the people they live and work with ― all while enjoying more job satisfaction overall. This workshop is offered over two sessions: October 16th and October 20th.
After attending this training, attendees will be able to:
• Recognize personal responses to change.
• Identify how personal motivators reflect professional values.
• Select a stress management technique to mitigate intense situations.
• Identify the benefits of delegation for managers and team members.
• Identify the most desired qualities of a personal organization tool.
• Describe the factors related to motivation.
Presented by Eric Herdman, Skillpath Solutions
Member & Affiliate Cost: $150
If you are a non-member and wish to attend this training at $175, please email the training center at firstname.lastname@example.org.