Join us for this free training: AFS 103: Identifying the Drivers of Maximum Performance & AFS 250: Improving the Drivers to Maximize Performance. The new AFS training program builds upon past sessions by providing updated data and resources to better understand the specific factors that most influence the cost and quality of care (drivers) and act on this knowledge. The morning program provides an overview of the drivers of performance, including patient encounter and process improvement opportunities, while the afternoon program offers a deeper dive. All are encouraged to attend both sessions. All clinics enrolled will receive Cost Comparison Snapshots for their health centers if 2017 UDS data was reported and we have a signed Data Usage Agreement.
Audience: Any staff member interested in learning more about health center operations and how their individual efforts fit within (and contribute to) the clinic’s overall success. New and returning AFS participants encouraged to attend!
By the conclusion of this workshop, participants will:
- Understand the potential to optimize performance by identifying and managing the key variables that influence the cost and quality of care while improving patient and staff satisfaction.
- Receive an update on recent financial and operational trends in Los Angeles and California to understand what high performers do well.
- Review key metrics and data dashboards for ongoing tracking and communication.
- Learn best practices to maximize revenues and manage expenses – while maintaining high quality care and patient and staff satisfaction.
- Enable peer discussion and ideas around real-world challenges and improvement opportunities.
- Access toolkits on revenue cycle management and calculating cost of care.
Presented by Jonathan Chapman, Director of Community Health Center Advisory Services, Adrienne Cooksey, Associate Consultant and Jose Fonseca, Project Consultant with Capital Link, and Olivia Dear, President, Dear Healthcare Consulting.
This training is free for members!
This program is being made possible through the generous support of Cedars-Sinai and L.A. Care Health Plan.