281 S Figueroa St Suite 100
CCALAC, in partnership with CPCA and Community Health Councils, is excited to announce details of their 2019 Outreach and Enrollment Summit!
This one-day training event is an opportunity for LA outreach and enrollment (O&E) staff to disseminate best practices, share enrollment strategies, and connect with peers from the region. This year’s summit will feature in-depth, enroller-specific training on public charge and talking to immigrant patients about the proposed changes and health care coverage options.
- County, State & Federal Health Policy Updates for Enrollers
- Public Charge: Health and Policy Impact Overview
- Public Benefit Program Eligibility for Immigrants
- Privacy Rights & Patient Information Security
- Public Charge Patient Education: Information vs. Legal Advice
- CalSAWS Integration: LA County Considerations
There is no cost to attend! Parking is validated and lunch will be provided.
Registration is hosted by CPCA. Priority will be given to enrollers from community based organizations and health centers.